Medfield, MA, USA
Mulhall Withrow, PLLC is an estate planning and family law practice in Medfield, Massachusetts with a focus on solving our clients’ most personal legal issues. We serve as trusted advisors to our clients and consider ourselves partners with both our clients and employees. Our subject matters include sophisticated estate planning, probate and estate administration, divorce litigation, family law, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, and fiduciary litigation. Honesty and integrity are main pillars of our business.
We are searching for an experienced, enthusiastic, full-time paralegal. The applicant should have impeccable attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and the ability to be flexible. This is an in-person position (some remote hours negotiable for the right candidate). Two-five years of probate and/or family law experience is required.
TO APPLY: Click the "Apply Now" button below to upload a resume and cover letter (in a single .pdf file) highlighting your qualifications and interest in the position. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 2-5 years of probate and/or family law experience required.
- Exceptional attention to detail required.
- Experience with drafting and editing documents in Office Suite, Clio and Adobe Acrobat.
- Familiarity with Massachusetts Courts’ electronic filing system preferred.
- Experience with producing and reviewing all aspects of discovery preferred.
- Familiarity with Massachusetts Rule 401 Financial Statements and Rule 410 Discovery strongly preferred.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Experience in assisting with trial preparation a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize projects.
- Experience with Clio practice management software preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or Paralegal Certificate program strongly preferred.
- Social media and marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Positive attitude, sense of humor, and pride in their work required!
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary $60,000/year, minimum 40 hours per week
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Retirement benefits available
- Coordinate with clients and attorneys to prepare basic probate court forms.
- Draft and prepare routine estate planning, real estate, and family law documents.
- Communicate with clients via telephone, email, and secure communication platforms to schedule meetings and share sensitive information with clients.
- Draft pleadings and correspondence with court and attorneys in family law matters.
- Perform basic client intake and initiate new matters in Clio and internal database.
- Prioritize confidentially in all client-related matters.
- Assist in preparing cases for hearings.
- Draft and respond to discovery requests.
- Move clients' matters through internal workflow to meet deadlines in connection with estate planning signing meetings and litigation.